Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Dead babies in Darfur...

...and Beslan, and OK-fucking-City, for that matter. Why do these murderous freaks think that killing babies is the way to advance their deranged causes? Even causes that at some point may have made a kind of sense no longer deserve a hearing once the blood of babies is poured all over them.
While I do not believe that children are inherently entitled to be safe or healthy, I definately pray for that for all children- I want that for all children. I do not accept the insane notion that children should be targeted to further a political cause. I suppose the death-wish freaks somehow know that without the notariety they get from bathing in babies' blood, their deaths for their causes would just be bloody blips on the radar & return to the obscurity from which they came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home