Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I fucking hate birds, too.

Had a cat once that tortured & killed birds that flew down our chimney or landed in our yard- there'd be feathers everywhere, a beak somewhere & the cat'd sleep for 20 hours straight.

I gotta admit, I'd have a grim feeling of satisfaction as I'd yell for spouse to clean the damn dead bird mess off the carpet. I hate birds.

They're dirty, they're disgusting, they shit midair, they peck, and if they're geese, they run too damn close to my toddling 2 year old who's holding a crust of bread. Get the fuck away from my baby, you stuffed fucking poultry.

So, there's another thing that I've found to relate to on A Small Victory. She hates birds almost as much as I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home