Friday, September 24, 2004

Token in the white house?

I apologize for blatantly cutting and pasting from Veruka, but this was just too damn much...

John Kerry on the Second Amendment.

- I would rather be the candidate of the NAACP than the NRA.

We all saw the picture of you holding a rifle, thats ok the NAACP can keep you

If that's all they got, we's in bigger trouble than I thought.

John Kerry on music

- I'm fascinated by rap and by hip-hop. I think there's a lot of poetry in it. There's a lot of anger, a lot of social energy in it. And I think you'd better listen to it pretty carefully, 'cause it's important.

Nigga, please.

John Kerry on race relations.

- President Clinton was often known as the first black president. I wouldn't be upset if I could earn the right to be the second.

He's on his way with the no foreign policy, no domestic policy, gladhanding bullshit. He still needs some fried chicken & a(nother) fat white chick, though.

All I gotta say is, get off my side.

1 Comments:

Blogger Veruka Salt said...

you can cut and paste from me anytime you want.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home