Thursday, October 28, 2004

"Black people aren't stupid."

So sayeth Steve at Hog On Ice.

I love Steve at Hog On Ice.

As a white man, I'll be honest and just admit I've heard other white people say, many times, that black people breed like [insert rodents of choice here], and that abortion is necessary to keep them from swamping our fine mostly Caucasian country. You've heard it, too. Don't lie. Black people aren't stupid

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide?

from BlackGenocide.Org, a site run by a black minister, Pastor Clenard H. Childress, Jr. quoted in Steve's post.

Normally, I don't like whites to speak in generalities on behalf of blacks, but in this case I actually think Steve & his also quoted sweet baboo Ann Coulter did okay. Yeah, Steve, Ann, I'm black, I'm not stupid, (I may be ign'ant but I ain't stupid), and I've never had an abortion. I do not, in fact, personally know any blacks who have.

I do, however, know several whites who have had at least one abortion. A meaningless & insignificant sample, I know, but still marginally relevant as I am, of course, black.

I always thought more whites actually had abortions than blacks. I always see whites going in & out of the few planned parenthood clinics I've passed. Maybe the black entrance is around back.

Would the Democratic Party please, for the love of God, GET OFF MY SIDE!

And Steve's right, keeping your legs together is one form of control as dear spouse is well aware.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home