Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I've been surfing...

This not terribly recent post at SenatorPhilabuster/Senator Pundit calls Carrie & his demfans out. God, I hate hypocrits.

Yes, she is alienating voters, as Scott at Right Moment finds. I must differ, however, on the possibility of having any respect for her- however musty & grainy that respect might be. I'd never heard of the ketchup queen before a few months ago, personally, and quite frankly- that is the time I'd love to return to.

I've long felt that so-called animal rights extremists were just as dangerous on behalf of animals as so-called equal rights extremists are to, well, me. This post at What-tha? just proves my point about those nut-jobs. An idea for those folks: leave the condor eggs alone, for chrissakes. If I have to see one more paper mache condor head feeding a condor baby I'll wring the baby condor's neck myself.

I can't recall where I saw a better derogatory name for Carrie than Carrie.
Jean Francois Kerry. Only I'd spell it Carrie.

Update: Of course I saw it here. Thanks, Senator.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Sorry for bringin this up in comments Sarah but I couldn't find an email address. You linked to my trackback and not the post itself. I know you’re new (I was there once also) to the blogosphere and I’ll help ya out whenever I can just like others helped me when I started as I’ve made the same mistake.

I really like your blog, don’t hesitate to email me (snolte@gmail.com) if you have any questions about blogging I’ll be glad to help you out.

(I hope this doesn’t sound condescending as I don’t mean it to be)

8:59 PM  
Blogger Sara Thomas said...

Not at all, Scott. Thanks for the heads up!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Martyr73 said...

Thanks for the shout-out Sara. Keep an eye out, because I'll be adding you to my Blogroll very soon.

http://what-tha.blogspot.com

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home