Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Michelle nails it...

Found more common ground- I hate the circus too. It's the clowns.

Michelle describes her blog as just that, a forum for her thoughts, concerns, and ideas. I appreciate her candor, sense of humor, and idiosyncrasies- several of which I apparently share.

I'm new to the blog phenom but am continuing to learn (with thanks to my girl Veruka) and plan to continue after this election (which better damn well go my way) cause I got a lot of 'splaining to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger the Logic Monkey said...

Hi there. Just discovered your blog today. Pretty cool. Anyway, I added you to my blogroll. Keep up the good work.

www.logicmonkey.blogspot.com

9:31 AM  
Blogger Sara Thomas said...

Thanks, Logic. Just checked out your blog & am presently adopting your manifesto.

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home