Monday, October 25, 2004

Polls are making me sick...

I can not wait until election day. My mind is made up, everyone else's better be, and I am sick of hearing about the 'latest poll.'

The other day I saw three different polls cited in three different news reports from three theoretically different outlets. All were different.

Enough already.

Oh, and my kids were awesome on our trip. They are actually into history & civics, if you can believe that. Geeks off their leash- and I intend all due affection for the little shits.

Why I am hard on my kids is for another post.

I've got a lot of 'for another posts' hanging out there. I'll try to get started on those rants soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Red Mind in a Blue State said...

When my youngest daughter was about 7, someone asked her where our family went on vacations.

Waiting for an answer such as the Hamptons, or Cape Cod or such, the person was very surprised when Ali said:

"We go to dead guys' houses."

"What??"

"Yeah, wherever we go, Dad finds some dead guy's house to go through."

Hence her explanation of our trips to Mount Vernon, Monticello, Sagamore Hill, Williamsburgh, Gettysburgh,etc. Dead guys' houses.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Sara Thomas said...

Dead guy's houses... I like her. Succinct & accurate. Like the destinations, too.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home