Friday, October 08, 2004

Right Moment, right idea...

This post at Right Moment illustrates it so well. The Republicans, and our current administration are responding to change in a way that is meaningful and sensible. I see it as causing schools to educate our children & youth so that they can participate in the changing economy.

Personally, I do not begrudge emerging populaces from becoming players in world economics- more power to them. The way I see it, the more they are able to earn & participate, the less propping up they will need overall. I am sick, though, of hearing the 'outsourcing' cry from so many here at home. Stop crying, wipe your face, get some training, update your skills and adapt.

I love hearing the statistics about the percentage of new jobs being created by small businesses. Adapt- change or die.

And I wish Scott over at Right Moment all the best.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the post. This is a pretty nice blog ya got here and I'm sure I'll continue to check it out.

--the best to you also.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home