Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I don't care what anybody says, I like Latrell Sprewell.

In part because I can relate to the kind of frustration one must feel in order to try to choke the shit out of your f***ing boss. (Scroll down to 'Ah, screw it' for clarity.)

I don't know how many kids he's got, but there might be lots, in different households, around the country, all big, all spoilt, all at the table with a knife & fork yelling "DAA-DEE! I'm HUNGRY!"

Shit. You gotta deal with crap all day at work & then come home to that? Maybe he does need a raise.

Just cause you get paid $14 million doesn't mean your job can't suck.

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody.

2 Comments:

Blogger Veruka Salt said...

I still have my number 8 Jersey.
Sorry to see him leave the Knicks

11:28 AM  
Blogger A Red Mind in a Blue State said...

It's guys like Sprewell that make me follow the International Bocce Ball circuit.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home