Thursday, November 18, 2004

"Punish France, ignore Germany, forgive Russia"

I don't care what anyone says. I respect Condoleeza Rice. It will be interesting to observe how she will interact & lead in this administration as Secretary of State.

Things are going to get uglier than they already have been as far as what some will say, write, and draw about her. Michelle Malkin links to some of this mess.
Of course, Dr. Rice is Secretary of State of The United States of America, and they are, what?

What was that?

I thought so.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Red Mind in a Blue State said...

Interesting that Dr. Rice is so infrequently refered to as Dr. rice-- I remeber Dr. Kissinger being accorded his honorific regularly.

Why is that?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Sara Thomas said...

You bring up a good point. I am now irritated with myself for ignoring her title & will correct my post. (I prefer to refer to persons I do not know well formally, and am raising my children to do the same until the adult they are addressing tells them they may call them by a first name.)
She earned that title & should be afforded the respect it implies. In this case, I suspect it is a woman thing- and I bought into it too, I'm afraid.
Thanks for pointing it out.

10:02 AM  
Blogger the Logic Monkey said...

Huh, the most powerful woman in the world is a a black woman- you'd think the Lefties would be happy. But, no- Dr. Rice is just a house negro to them. I cannot believe the blood curdingly awful things lefties have been saying about her- or the horribly racist caricatures they have been drawing about her.

Bastards.

Oh, well- if any good will come of this- maybe people will begin to realize just how vile and disgusting people on the left are. Just let them keep showing their true selves.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home