Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Well, I voted.

Even though they fucked up my registration. Lucky for Sec. of State Kiffmeyer I can register at the polls. I'dve had to kick somebody's ass, not just cause I wouldn't have been able to vote, but because I'd have black activists trying to spin the situation when all that does is make blacks seem incompetent and pathetic.

Took my kids with me. They were interested for about half of the front of the ballot. By the time I got to the 40 or so judges, they were starting to wander. Good learning opp for them, though. They got stickers.

I'm getting supplies later cause I like to stay up & watch returns. Probably some popcorn, maybe some chocolate if I need cheering up. I got beer if things are going well, whiskey if they're not.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home