Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A couple of links...

No, not sausage.

What-tha is the source of my first "It f***ing figures" moment today. Hilary hates Chertoff, surprise surprise. Interesting reason why. Whitewater, of course. I hadn't heard that before, so thanks, Martyr. Hil really is a vindictive bitch.

The other link is from Steve H at HOI. At first read, it may appear that Steve hates women. I so often find myself agreeing with him that I've since come to realize that I must hate women, too. At least, certain women. That said, I appreciated this post at HOI. Now I can tell those who accuse me of being a man hater that it just seems that way because of the media.

I don't think, based on what I've read, that Steve hates women in the all-men-are-pigs sort of way that bitchy feminists keep whining about. I think that some bitchy women have encouraged a climate where men are denigrated for all of their uniquely masculine qualities. How these crazy bitches are raising their sons is beyond me.

Kinda reminds me of what I told spouse this morning. I love him, in part because his shoulders are broader than mine & he has a penis.

And the truth is, I hate everybody.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Ooooh, I hate everybody too. :-)

Steve is right. How many times did Dad save me? How many times did I dread the sound of the garage door opening 'cause I'd done something wrong? Dad rocks. I love my Dad.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Martyr73 said...

Your welcome. ;)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home