Thursday, February 03, 2005

Chris = baboo?

Maybe. Just maybe. Because of this. There are actually lots of reasons & WTW is one of them, and his tales of his (stupidest apparently in the US) neighbors, another.

(Disclaimer: I think the stupid city poll is bogus, too & why isn't Gary the stupidest city? I'm sure it's stupider than Fort Wayne.)

This, as indicated above, is the Cornell note taking system. Chris linked to American Digest where the whole thing is spelled out, along with some history & context.

I used them yesterday. In a civ class disguised as a lit class. My notes make so much sense I am not entirely convinced that it was I who wrote them.

They are breathtaking.

Thank you, Chris.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris of Dangerous Logic said...

Yer welcome; I live to serve. I've been using it for four lectures now, and I really like it (I'll like it even more when I tweak the format - a little more in the left column and no summary space at the bottom (since my instructor can't stay on topic for a whole page worth of notes anyway)).

Dare I ask who/what 'baboo' is?

6:21 PM  
Blogger Sara Thomas said...

Um, I guess I'm not sure. I think it might have something to do with roast pig or a character from Tiny Toons.

Either way, thanks!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home