Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I don't think this baboo thing can really work.

And I feel kind of stupid for just realizing it. Don't get me wrong, I still like Steve H's recipes, general wit & meanness, and his dad's boat.

But Steve H at HOI likes birds. He has two of them. That live with him. That touch him sometimes.

Maynard is standing on my left wrist as I type.

Apparently they share a cup sometimes, too.

For a while he was helping me drink my coffee...

My dog ate a dead bird, after carrying it around in her mouth earlier in the day while it was still alive. My dogs don't drink from my cup, though I suppose they would consider knocking me down & taking it if said cup was filled with gravy.

I could have found a better link, but didn't feel like looking for a picture of a bird, great blog or no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home