Friday, February 04, 2005

Shorts...

...no shirt.

Radio guy said it was 49 degrees yesterday afternoon. I was on Snelling & Grand, near Macalester, when I saw the guy in shorts. Noticed the white legs first, scanned up and- yeah, sure enough.

Chest hair.

I will not be so smug as to say only in MN will you find a guy conspicuously jogging through a busy intersection in rush hour half nude, but please. There was still a lot of snow on the ground yesterday, and I am sure that some bars opened their patios anyway because even if you don't actually ice fish here, you apparently have other means of acting like a nut in the middle of f***ing winter.

Me? I wore a lighter coat instead of the parka. I'm not an idiot. I know we are one weather front away from Day After Tomorrow. (Don't even get me started on that laugh-fest.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home