Friday, April 15, 2005

So I'm over at Dangerous Logic...

smiling, trying not to laugh out loud because even though Fridays are really quiet here at work, I'm not completely alone. Anyway, despite what happened, I'm not a complete idiot.

I'm reading today's post, I mean, yesterday's post and it's funny. And it includes a link to an archived post. So I go. And I've gotta read the tag line twice.

Ok, three times.

It was funny, once I got it, & I did allow myself a self-conscious little chuckle. I'm alone in my office & apparently I embarrassed myself by myself because I didn't get it immediately. Chris's humor can sometimes be a bit over my head... I got the Matrix reference on the first try, though.

Like I said. I'm not an idiot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris of Dangerous Logic said...

Hey, the spring party season is about to begin, with all the neighborly weirdness that implies...

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home