Wednesday, April 27, 2005

This school board thing is getting more & more political.

Naive? Maybe I am in some ways. In many ways.
I knew this running for the board seat thing would be political. The only reason it's such a big issue is because the school is small & new & the parent community is extremely invested in it & equally committed to their own positions & opinions.
There are factions in the parent community, and discussion has been started about who the healthiest candidates are from the "faction" I am most aligned with.
I am more than willing to bow out just to give a healthier more viable candidate a better shot. We've gotta get somebody in there or the current people may self destruct & take the school with them. And I gotta tell ya, I love my girls but no way am I homeschooling them just because their school's board took the whole thing belly up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home