Wednesday, May 18, 2005

She got a heart as big as the whole outdoors...

but she ain't got a brain in her whole head.

At least that's what the withering but somehow loving look spouse gave me last evening seemed to say after this exchange:

We caught a few minutes of "The Horse Whisperer." (Only a few because spouse's respirations began to decrease just a few seconds after I turned to it). I asked him what state that was, Montana? He started to say something in response but I interrupted with "no, that can't be, there are mountains in the distance."

He said, slowly, with his eyes narrowed, "Yeeeaaahhh. There are mountains in Montana..."

Honestly? I had no idea.

Update:
Well, what do you know? Absolutely beautiful photo of a mountain vista in Montana right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home