Monday, November 07, 2005

Just because.

Been busy at the new job trying to resist the temptation to blog or even read any blogs. I am computer shopping, and am quite a novice still, so if anybody real actually happens upon this post (I doubt anyone actually checks this blog anymore, sorry) and has any advice I'd really appreciate. Anyway, a decent upgrade will do wonders for my willingness to post at home or away with (hopefully) a cool new laptop.

I've lurked occasionally, though. Take a look at Stephen's blog. His recent post on turning 40 (a long way off for him) really struck me. What an amazingly healthy attitude, and one I wish I could adopt. I fear I am going to ride my good skin genes into being 29 forever. And I'll keep clairol in business, cause those genes don't apparently cover gray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home